Webinar “Methanol: a sustainable, scalable, storable energy carrier” on November 5th, 2020 – organized by Prof. Sebastian Verhelst
A JOINT INITIATIVE BY LUND UNIVERSITY AND THE FASTWATER CONSORTIUM
During the workshop, experts from academia and industry discussed questions such as:
- How much “green” methanol is being produced today, what can we expect 5 years from now?
- What is the cost of carbon as a building block for renewable methanol, how can we capture it?
- What are engine efficiencies and pollutant emission levels for methanol engines today?
- What is the true potential of dedicated methanol-fuelled engines and fuel cells?
- What transport modes can be served with methanol?
- What is the status concerning regulations for methanol-powered transport?
Find the workshop online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFUBL32WDEI&feature=youtu.be
For more information on the Fastwater project: https://www.fastwater.eu/index.html